F.I.L.A.!!! (FOREVER I LOVE ATLANTA!)
1. The weather here is just as inconsistent as your ex-girlfriend.
2. We call all interstates in Georgia, “The Highway”.
3. Only in Atlanta is everything named “Peachtree” without a single tree with peaches around.
4. Terio and Honey Boo Boo were born and raised here.
5. “Knuck if you Buck” is the song we will always get hype to no matter the age.
6. White girls wear Nike shorts with big t-shirts covering their shorts. (How many can you spot?)
7. Zaxbys is what you eat.
8. We call it a “rag” not a “washcloth”.
9. Going outside at anytime during the summer instantly guarantees a minimum a 7 bug bites.
10. In Georgia when someone ask, “Where you from?”, people usually reply with a county not a city.
11. The speed limit is 65 mph but if you’re not going at least 80 mph you’ll be ran off…
View original post 157 more words